Looking for a sweet and spicy treat that's perfect for any holiday gathering or makes for a delightful gift? Try out this easy and delicious recipe for Candied Pecans, featuring Carmie's Kitchen Ol Mulling Spices! With just a few simple ingredients - including butter, pecans, egg whites, and the aromatic and flavorful Ol Mulling Spices - you can create a snack that's sure to delight your taste buds.
- 1 Package Ol’ Mulling Spices
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Cups 1/2 Pound Halved Pecans
- Pour melted butter on cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Whisk egg white and salt until foamy but still liquid, about 30 seconds. Add Carmie’s Kitchen Mulling Spice mix and stir until blended.1 Egg White, 1 Package Ol’ Mulling Spices
- Add pecans and gently mix until pecans are well coated.2 Cups 1/2 Pound Halved Pecans
- Spread the pecans evenly onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 250 degrees. Remove from the oven and stir the pecans, making sure to spread evenly before putting back in oven. Bake for another 10 minutes, stir again, and spread into an even layer.
- Continue to bake and stir until pecans are lightly golden, usually for a total baking time of 45 minutes to 1 hour). 6. Remove pan from oven, give pecans another good stir, and let them rest until completely cooled and the sugar coating has set. To make one pound of pecans, double the recipe and use 2 packages of Mulling Spices.