Cheesy Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
Get ready to indulge in a deliciously spicy, creamy, and cheesy dip with our Cheesy Artichoke and Jalapeno Dip Recipe! This irresistible dip is perfect for any occasion, whether you're hosting a party or just looking for a delicious snack to enjoy.Made with a blend of cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, and artichokes, this dip is bursting with flavor and is sure to satisfy your cravings. The heat of the jalapenos adds an extra kick that will keep you coming back for more.One of the best things about this recipe is its versatility. It can be served with hot tortilla chips as a snack or appetizer, or you can add cooked chicken before baking to create a delicious and satisfying meal. This makes it a great option for those following a Keto diet.
- 2 pkg Baked Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 2 cups Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 can Artichokes, Quartered and Drained
- Jalapeño Slices
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese and Carmie’s Kitchen Baked Artichoke Jalapeño dip mixes, using an electric mixer.
- Stir in artichokes and cheese (reserving 1/4 cup for topping) and combine thoroughly.
- Place in a 8x12 in. baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese and a few slices of jalapeños.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with hefty tortilla chips, pita chips or toasted bread slices.
Add cooked & diced chicken to mixture before baking for a main dish.