Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad
This Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Salad is a Summer Family Favorite that is perfect for any occasion, from BBQs to picnics. This Healthy salad is easy to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. The longer it sits, the more flavorful it becomes, making it a great make-ahead option. This Southern classic is refreshing and light served alongside your favorite grilled meats.
- 1 lb about 2, peeled and thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 very thinly sliced Vidalia onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, to taste. Let the salad stand for 10 minutes before serving.