Looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer that's sure to be a hit at your next family gathering or party? Look no further than this recipe for Sausage Balls featuring Carmie's Kitchen Jalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix! This classic appetizer gets a flavorful twist with the addition of spicy jalapeno and sharp cheddar cheese, making it a guaranteed hit with anyone who loves a little kick in their snacks.
- 1 Package Carmie's Kitchen Jalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix
- 1 lb Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 3 Cups Bisquick
- 1-2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Milk (If Needed)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well-blended.
- Form into walnut-sized balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through..
- Serve with barbecue sauce or Ranch.
Tip: We placed sausage balls on a wire rack on cookie sheet before placing in oven to make sure they turned out nice and crispy.